TG Therapeutics Announces Data Presentations at the Upcoming American Academy of Neurology 72nd Annual Meeting
TG Therapeutics, Inc announced that abstracts featuring ublituximab, the Company’s novel, glycoengineered anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody, in relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS), have been selected for presentation at the upcoming American Academy of Neurology (AAN) annual meeting, to be held April 25 – May 1, 2020, in Toronto, Canada. Abstracts are now available online and can be accessed via the below links or on the AAN meeting website at www.aan.com.
Title:Long-term Follow-up Results from the Phase 2 Multicenter Study of Ublituximab (UTX), a Novel Glycoengineered Anti-CD20 mAb, in Patients with RMS
- Presentation Date & Time: Sunday, April 26, 2020; 1:48 PM ET
- Session Name: S5: Multiple Sclerosis: Clinical Trials and Disease-modifying Therapy
- Presentation Number: 003
- Lead Author: Edward Fox, MD, PhD, Central Texas Neurology Consultants, Round Rock, TX
- Abstract Number: 1167
Title:Baseline Demographics and Disease Characteristics from the ULTIMATE Phase III Trials Evaluating Ublituximab, a Novel Glycoengineered Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients with Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Presentation Date & Time: Tuesday, April 28, 2020; 8:00 – 9:00 AM ET
- Session Title: Poster Session P8
- Presentation Number: 019
- Lead Author: Lawrence Steinman, MD, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Abstract Number: 4845
Following each presentation, the data presented will be available on the Publications page of the Company’s website at www.tgtherapeutics.com.
Read the full press release here.
Source: TG Therapeutics, Inc
Grandin Library Building
Six Leigh Street
Clinton, New Jersey 08809